- Crushing and Screening Equipment
- Cement plants / mill / rotary kilns
- Asphalt plants
- Concrete - mortar units (concrete plants)
- Concrete pavers, concrete pumps
- Hangars, prefabricated metal
- Drilling rigs
- Lines of the production of dry mixes
- Gypsum board production line
- Lines of the production of hollow slabs
- Lines of the production of blocks
- Lines of the production of expanded clay
- Lines of the production of nails
- Lines of recycling PET bottles
- Water bottling lines
Gypsum board production line
Gypsum board - enough popular variety of environmentally friendly materials in construction. This name was given by appropriate design of the sheet structure - gypsum, and, accordingly, cardboard, which is located on the sides. This material is non-flammable, even despite the presence of cardboard. The reason - the absence of air between him and the layer of plaster. By itself, a sheet of building material consists of 93% of gypsum, is 6 - cardboard, and only 1% - a different kind of organic and humectants.
The technological process of production of gypsum board
Production of gypsum layer in the sheet - is the initial stage of the production process of the material. By itself, this material has excellent natural qualities, but its properties can be expanded to obtain a gypsum mass adding some other elements. The technology of production of sheets of drywall is not so difficult, but it requires special equipment.
The first step is to produce more flat continuous strip. In today's manufacturing are used for this tech belts, which also set a special cross-section of the desired shape. The pipeline has a special driver sheets, which are then cardboard sheets, the lower and upper. At a prearranged layer gypsum mixture from the machine for feeding cardboard sheets stacked cardboard which along the edges is also automatically lubricated by a layer of adhesive. On the edge of the bottom layer rolled thus obtained sheet of drywall. Generator sets perimeter of the canvas. In order to make future lists can be conveniently cut, as we move gypsum layer on the conveyor belt it dries, getting ideal for the process density.
This is followed by a process of cutting the sheets using a roller hearth conveyor. Because before that cardboard sheets were dry, the tape was moving slowly, but at this stage of its movement accelerates. The device, similar to the principle of the guillotine, cut sheets of plasterboard, which further slows down, hitting the next stage - the process of distribution. There already are utilized cantilevered conveyors that distribute sheets ready for the dryer. Typically, for a single leaf, the time should be about an hour, so the tape is moving very slowly. After drying, they get to the next roller conveyor belt, where the subsequent trimming sheets. The process is already under way by hand - stacking and packing at this stage of production workers perform.
So, in the production process involves many drywall conveyors. Linerboard gives the surface roughness of the material and a layer made of special plaster strong enough. That's due to a combination of qualities of both materials drywall was so widespread. Therefore, the equipment involved in the production process must fully comply with accepted standards. Durability test plaster must, usually for three of the selected longitudinal and transverse sheet. Usually this is done by experts in quality. At the same time, despite the divergence of standards adopted in the country of production equipment, the test results should give an excellent result in this case conveyors are suitable for mass production of plasterboard.
gypsum board is made rectangular sheets. Sheet Size: length 2000 ... 4000 mm, width 600 ... 1200 mm, thickness of 6.5 ... 24 mm. The front side is smooth. On the reverse side of the cardboard folds allowed.
1. Gypsum, natural or artificial; borogips or phosphogypsum - waste chemical production.
4. The modified starch.
6. Fiberglass. Adding to the fire resistance.
7. Silicone granules. It is added to water resistance.
8. Chemical soap. Is added as a blowing agent.
9. lignosulfonates. Raw material as a supplement water reducer.
10. The additional components: catalysts, salt, casein, cellulose, caustic soda and other substances.
The composition prepared by pouring onto cardboard called sludge. The composition of the sludge and the sequence of its preparation are very diverse and are the property of the manufacturer.
Plasterboard sheets are made only on special equipment. Small businesses are most suitable mini-plants with capacity up to 200 sheets per day, which is 200 thousand sq. M. in year.
1. The machine feeding of cardboard - uncoiler.
3. The belt conveyor.
4. The conveyor roller table.
5. The conveyor rapid traverse.
7. Conveyor transition and reverse.
8. Console conveyor.
9. The conveyor dryers (6 layers).
11. The conveyor receiving sheets.
12. The cross-conveyor.
13. Disc machine trim ends.
14. The rack of finished sheets.
16. Camera dryer.
17. A heat exchanger.
18. The mixer of starch and water.
19. The dispenser of dry additives.
20. A mixing station.